Thursday 20 February 2014

How can I delay the loading of Javascript and CSS on my main page. Can I do it something like Google does with Analytics?

How can I delay the loading of Javascript and CSS on my main page. Can I
do it something like Google does with Analytics?



1.javascript - How to delay loading external JS file (Google ...

Description:... code to load my Google Analytics (external javascript) ...
How can I delay the loading of Javascript and CSS on my main page. Can I
do it something like Google ...



2.html - How can I delay the loading of Javascript and CSS ...

Description:How can I delay the loading of Javascript and CSS on my main
page. Can I do it something like Google does with ... Google Analytics
JavaScript tracking code with ...



3.Speed Up Your Javascript Load Time | BetterExplained

Description:... you can do something like. if ... Delay Your Javascript.
Rather than loading your javascript on ... (images/js/css) like browsers
do and shows nice detailed ...



4.Delay loading your print CSS / Stoyan's phpied.com

Description:So you have two stylesheets on your page, like this:
="screen.css" media="screen" /> ... part of the main css: ... CSS Delay
loading your print ...



5.Delayed loading of code - SitePoint

Description:... right at the end of the footer after my Google Analytics
... Google on something like "subdomain page ... up page loading by
storing the CSS, Javascript, ...



6.Javascript delay, javascript wait, javascript pause code

Description:How to make Javascript pause, wait or delay using setTimeout()
(code, script)



7.3+ Ways to Preload Images Using CSS, JavaScript, or Ajax ...

Description:... we can use a little bit of JavaScript to delay the ... not
be applied to the loading page. ... can't as easily do with JS (unless you
like ...



8.Minimize round-trip times - Make the Web Faster — Google ...

Description:23-08-2012 · Async Google Analytics; Canonicalize JavaScript
... that delay the initial loading of the page. ... can be used to avoid
blocking the main page.



9.How To Delay Loading Of Image - PHP POST Form Without ...

Description:I think this is something I can do with JavaScript and the ...
to load my Google Analytics (external javascript) ... I can use JavaScript
to delay the loading of ...



10.Page Loading Effects with jQuery - Mkyong

Description:30-08-2012 · ... or befriend him on Facebook or Google Plus.
If you like my ... (the main jsp page) ... you call it loading effect? i
thought you can do better than ...

No comments:

Post a Comment